Blog Post / September 4th, 2023
changelog: Summer 2023
Here's everything that has been changed or added since the last update:
- The little notice in the bottom left of the homepage fades out after a few seconds of being minimised. It's still there if you hover over the spot.
- Pressing shift+enter to go into fullscreen on Type clears the screen of everything but the text, for a clean typing experience.
- The buttons between Projects and Projects+, as well as Blog to Blog+ now say what the page they link to shows.
- Various changes to the main CSS file, including transition fixes.
- If you somehow had a cursor on a phone (hey, it's possible), it would change when you hover over the mobile-only main navigation links.
- Hover effects now activate if you tab onto the elements, so everything still looks awesome if you're without a mouse.
- Fixed a bug on 10/10 would recommend in which after pressing escape you couldn't edit that box again (until you edited another box, I think).
- Fixed something about an invalid tag search on Projects+.
- Also on Projects+ search, fixed tags that begin with numbers.
- Added crossword2.
- Non-number view detection and deletion for blog posts.
- TicTacToe got a how to play page.
- TicTacToe also got a super cool data page. This and the aforementioned instructions can be accessed from the icons at the bottom of the TicTacToe page.
- New project: fOnT mAsHeR.
- New projects: Bus Ride Bingo.
- New subtitles for the homepage.
- Major Bus Ride Bingo update! A dozen more possible squares, a fullscreen button for people with devices that don't feel like rendering CSS properly, confetti on bingo, and reload confirmation!
- This was extra work: the titles on the Projects and Blog pages still do their cool hover effect when you tab onto them.
- Spacing, rearranging, and other tiny changes.
- Other small CSS changes.